If you are a lawyer currently practising in government, you can join the GLN Online SharePoint community
If you are already registered for GLN Online you can access the portal here.
If you would like to register, please contact the GLN Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
GLN Online contains a variety of useful information and resources, including:
- a lawyers' directory containing individual profiles of government lawyers. The database has multiple search filters, allowing government lawyers to easily locate and contact expertise across wider government.
- an events' calendar outlining upcoming networking opportunities and professional-development compliant seminars.
- a legal opinion database.
- training materials.
- advertisements detailing job and secondment opportunities.
- a discussion board.
- articles of interest.
- links to relevant websites.
- feature articles, including Lawyer of the Month profiles.
The site is facilitated by the GLN Team but all public sector lawyers, who have registered to join the workspace, can upload content.
It's a great resource to have in your everyday professional toolkit.