If you are a lawyer currently practising in government, you can join GLN Online
If you are already registered for GLN Online you can access the portal here.
If you would like to register, please contact the GLN Programmes Team at email@example.com
GLN Online contains a variety of useful information and resources, including:
- A lawyers' directory containing details of government lawyers
- An events' calendar outlining upcoming networking and professional development opportunities
- A legal opinion database (only available to those in public service departments)
- Training materials
- Advertisements detailing job and secondment opportunities
- Articles of interest
- Links to relevant websites
- Information about Practice Groups
The site is facilitated by the GLN Programmes Team and all public sector lawyers who have registered to join the workspace can upload content.
It's a great resource to have in your everyday professional toolkit.